|Voice Actor||Aki Toyosaki|
|Fur Color||Pink (wool)|
White (face and feet)
Police officer (JPKD)
Low-end worker (LJP)
Shouko Aizawa (JPS)
Retsu Akagi (JPKD)
Takumi Asano (JPH)
|Magical Item||Jewel Pod|
Angela is an alpaca with pink wool, white face and hooves. Her Jewel Eyes are made out of blue angelites. For her attire, she wears two multi-colored daisy garlands on both of her ears and a light blue pearl necklace with a blue angelite jewel around her neck that has a white flower-shaped outline and angel wings jutting out of it.
Charm FormAngela's Jewel Charm has an oval shape, mostly pink, and greyish blue at the bottom. It has light blue and orange flower-shaped decorations at its top, and wing-shaped decorations at the bottom. The center has an anhydrite surrounded by pink petals.
According to the official website, Angela is depicted as curious and gentle but cowardly. She is always in a relaxed mood regardless of her fears.
In the anime, Angela is gentle, lazy and easy-going. She does not say much, but when she does, she always adds the word "Paca" at the end of her sentences. Angela gets along well with children, usually being the one who looks after Labra and Rosa, and they look up to her in return. Although it is difficult to enrage her, she is very violent when truly angry.
As the Jewelpet of Solace, Angela's magic spells can help others feel comfort whenever something bad has happened to them. In her official setting in the franchise, Angela's power also includes reminding of important things, gaining benevolence and the heart of forgiving oneself and others, changing prayers into power, as well as giving good harvest and weather.
Angela is a police officer with Labra. They both live with Midori at their police station. Angela also has a bad relationship with Retsu, who happens to be her partner because she thinks of him as a pest who doesn't listen to anyone.
Angela joins Ruby on her quest to manage the Jewelpet Café and collect Magic Gems. She forms one with Takumi Asano. In episode 7, Angela tries to make friends with Takumi, but he ignores her, so Ruruka helps her out. Later on, Angela was able to get along with Takumi due to a common interest: petting Angela; which helped him earn a Magic Gem. In episode 27, Angela forms her own Magic Gem.
- Main article: Angela/Image Gallery
- Angela's jewel motif is the anhydrite, also known as the angelite. It is an anhydrous calcium sulfate, CaSO4, and is in the orthorhombic crystal system, with three directions of perfect cleavage parallel to the three planes of symmetry.
- Her secondary motif involves angels, as indicated by her angel-winged necklace, and flowers; specifically daisies.
- Angela means "Angel". It is derived from the Greek word "ángelos" (αγγελος), meaning "messenger of God".
- The wings on her necklace may be indicative of this meaning.
- The reason why Angela is a Magical Green Jewelpet, despite having blue eyes, is because that both blue and green are considered interchangeable colors in Japan.
- She is the only Jewelpet in Jewelpet Magical Change to get a vehicle form instead of a human form.
- In the episode of her first appearance, Sanrio initially chose to get her to say "alpaca" at the end of each sentence, then for a change of pace, Angela just says "paca" ever since the airing of Jewelpet Sunshine.
- Angela usually appears with Labra, being a mentor and friend to her.
|Magical Red||Ruby • Garnet • Rin • Ryl • Kohaku • Titana • Sango • Nix • Alex • Brownie • Jasper • Lolip • Rosa|
|Magical Blue||Sapphie • Luna • Yuku • Aqua • Kaiya • Opal • Amelie • Lapis • Io • Topaz • Charotte • Larimar|
|Magical Green||Peridot • Chite • Prase • Rald • Flora • Tour • Milky • Nephrite • Tata • Kris • Angela|
|Magical Black||Diana • King • Dian • Labra • Granite • Coal • Luea|